Group Blog: Assignment 3: "Our group thought this would have been a great first assignment because it introduced us to the basics about blogs. Each article that everyone read and shared introduced something new about blogs and since a lot of us came in inexperienced in the field of blogging. This may have been a better way to introduce us to some history and the way they work. 'What we write does not define us as bloggers, it is how we write about it.' ( What we are doing when we blog)"
France - Afrique Du Sud : Sans forcer, la france surclasse l'afrique du sud.
-
Les bleus sont de retour! Eurosport est votre source privilégiée pour les
dernières mises à jour des matches de matches amicaux. Les offres pour ce
matc...
4 years ago

2 comments:
quick question, I can't seem to post on the class blog. I am signed into my account and the only function I can do is comment on other people's blogs.
that's right; you can't post here; only I can. You can comment; and you can update your own blog with new posts and then that shows up at the top of the blogroll. I sometimes post excerpts and links to different student blogs. does this help?
Post a Comment