Be sure to read the first two chapters of iSpy. Folks interested in business and management should also read chapter 3. I'll expect blog posts on the reading (perhaps focusing on shifts in privacy, or Andrejevic's critique of interactivity, or the three dimension of iculture) by Monday.
Folks should also reflect on class. Do you feel that we have a common ethos or set of shared expectations about what's ok for folks to post? Also, do you think that working in a group is likely to enhance your learning in this class?
After class someone mentioned that it seemed like I was trying to push people into groups (which makes sense given that I counted you off and pushed you into groups). Just to be clear: no one has to work in a group. And, groups can take different forms--networks, alliances, coalitions. There is not one right way to do this. In fact, I'd be really interested in seeing how different approaches end up working.
Also, I would very much like to see some folks trying out the locative technologies, using Twitter, experimenting with the media forms that are available.
France - Afrique Du Sud : Sans forcer, la france surclasse l'afrique du sud.
-
Les bleus sont de retour! Eurosport est votre source privilégiée pour les
dernières mises à jour des matches de matches amicaux. Les offres pour ce
matc...
4 years ago

1 comment:
I have a question for the groups? We have to have a blog roll of all the other blogs so if there are new groups made, can you say who is in your group and what you url is?
Our groups is Jodi's favorite group. Becky, Sam, Merel, James, Adrienne and Asa. Our url is http://jodisfavoritegroup.blogspot.com/
Merel
Post a Comment