Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Most boring blog ever

The dullest blog in the world.

4 comments:

Becky, Sam, Merel, James, Adrienne, Asa said...

This is pretty boring. However, it is kind of interesting and intriguing to look at!

I couldn't explain why though.

Sam

Becky, Sam, Merel, James, Adrienne, Asa said...

haha i'm amused at how dull it is. How did you stumble upon this?

-adrienne

JD Pribor said...

I have to agree it is dull and boring, but interesting at the same time. To think... who would want to post on a blog like that..

I sat down at my desk and saw my books were all over the place, so I stacked them neatly on the right hand side.


I guess its kinda fun...

CG said...

haha...I actually really like this blog. I guess it further proves the point that you can post whatever you want. And judging by the number of comments, people are willing to read it (no matter how dull it is)!