Maine Event: "When I first created my twitter I made one friend that has stuck with me through and through, Barrack Obama. He twitters to me about once a day, which is forwarded to my phone. I have a constant track on his movements around the country. recently I have been able to track him around, moving from Abington, PA (community gathering) to a 'Change We Need' rally in Asheville, NC."
France - Afrique Du Sud : Sans forcer, la france surclasse l'afrique du sud.
-
Les bleus sont de retour! Eurosport est votre source privilégiée pour les
dernières mises à jour des matches de matches amicaux. Les offres pour ce
matc...
4 years ago

2 comments:
Is that really Barack himself sending you a twitter message? Maybe one of his campaign workers doing it for himself?
It is definately not him personally twittering. I would hope he wouldn't have time for that. I think it just presents a fake feeling of being close to the candidate. It is just a ploy to get voters.
Post a Comment