How May I inconvenience You Today?: "Last class we were all silent. It’s not that I haven’t done the reading, I didn’t know how to respond. Defintions have become so difficult because we grow up aware of so many circumstances that we cannot make choices anymore because we are constantly walking on eggshells. I suppose I can highlight aspects of my identity, my personality, but which ones? I have a really hard time answering questions as to my generation. I feel we are all so fractered. We have no cause to rally around. We have all this wonderful technology to bring us together but it’s hard to make a community. We create online communities around random things like lolcats…yet, what actually happens is that the lolcats creates the community and defines us. We are defined by our interests, our facebook profiles, our black and white artistic myspace photos. They are not are reflection of us, but are our prosthesis. Without our Blackberries we are very silent Hawkings. Without our easily defined boxes of name/age/location/favorite movies (because none of can ever name one)/artists, quotes, mottos…nice clear boxes…We’re not a ‘we’. Perhaps because without all of that we cannot connect to others. It’s like saying “Oh, hi! I am a real person. Here is my business card. You decide if you want to associate with me.”"
France - Afrique Du Sud : Sans forcer, la france surclasse l'afrique du sud.
-
Les bleus sont de retour! Eurosport est votre source privilégiée pour les
dernières mises à jour des matches de matches amicaux. Les offres pour ce
matc...
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment