Thursday, September 25, 2008

Assignment: sum up of Andrejevic

Don't forget to write a concluding post on iSpy. What do you come away with? Are there points that aren't clear? Are there aspects of the book that you think are important that we didn't cover in class? Has the book made you think about interactivity differently? Are there points in the book where you disagree with Andrejevic?

3 comments:

Tesekkür ederim said...

Professor Dean, I just posted my reaction to todays class and a sum up of Andrejevic but it's not coming up on location f8?Am I doing something wrong?

-Anna-

Tesekkür ederim said...

never mind, the post is there!

Anonymous said...

My reaction was on a "private" setting on my blog. I just realized and took that setting off. It's when I am writing a draft of an entry I just write it in and then keep adding to it, but I keep it hidden until it's complete enough to publish.