Artificial Communication: "I have my doubts about the good graces of the faces at the top. Furthermore, being watched unceasingly might be efficient, I'll give you that. But would you rather have a state run in the interest of efficiency, or in the interest of humanity? I assume most of us have read, or at the very least have a notion of, 1984 by George Orwell. If not, it is the story of a dystopia run with the utmost - you guessed it - efficiency. But the efficiency we believe can be reached through surveillance doesn't include a notion of freedom. If they take away our agency - what next? A lost agency is a lost identity. Maybe it would be efficient, and maybe crime would disappear, and maybe no one would have to die pointless deaths - but we would all lead pointless lives."
France - Afrique Du Sud : Sans forcer, la france surclasse l'afrique du sud.
-
Les bleus sont de retour! Eurosport est votre source privilégiée pour les
dernières mises à jour des matches de matches amicaux. Les offres pour ce
matc...
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment