This visual representation and post helped me realize that our class was clearly struggling with thinking outside of the box. Have we been trained as a generation not to think this way? Should we be held accountable and responsible for this?
if the environment we were raised in caused us to be this way, then i don't think we should be held accountable. We are a product of our environment. If I am going to point a finger, I would say those responsible for this would be our parents and the society we grew up in.
Rice Krispie Treats
-
MMM, Rice Krispie Treats
I loves them as a kid and still.
Get one bowl of Rice Krispies from your college cafeteria. Melt one
knifeful of butter and a hand...
Final Video Update
-
Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know we are in the process of cutting our final
video into two parts that way it can be uploaded here and on youtube.
...
This Class
-
This class was structured unlike any other class I've ever taken. I have
had three other classes, now four, with Jodi Dean and enjoyed her other
class stru...
Presentations
-
I really enjoyed the presentations. I was particularly interested about the
campaign spending habbits. Obama clearly understood that the winner would
clear...
requested YOUTUBE login info
-
I copied and pasted the original post below:
-adrienne
I made us a class wide email account at gmail. This gmail is the email i
used to set up our youtu...
Presentations: Day 1
-
I thought for the most part Day #1 of presentations was a success. Iwas
happy the way our presentation went. I was also please with the audience
reactio...
Allegory
-
There is a reason why it took big business so long to figure how to use the
internet in a way that does not make them look foolish (compare the sites
here...
Connections, Conversations, Serendipity, and Shit
-
David Weinberger describes, in his discussion of hyperlinks, connections
that can serve to reconfigure the entire (business) world. But do these
connection...
-
Twitter has been a popular subject in class. As we twitter on the debate,
and then debate about the twitter. One question comes to mind. What, if
any, is ...
-
along the right hand side of this blog are different music players.
Normally I would only choose from one of them, but for demonstration
purposes I specifi...
Assignment 4 - Thoughts
-
What is privacy? Do we even know what about us is being put into databases?
Do we care? For sure there are those of us who do, but how many of them are
the...
-
Assignment 2…pencils to ipods
In our day and age it is almost impossible to be away from technology.
However I think there is a pretty big difference in wh...
What were doing when we blog- assignment #3
-
What we're doing when we blog, honestly before the last couple of weeks, I
could not define blogging. I know that its the expression of views covering
almo...
Transfered
-
Hello everybody Since we are now blogging with a group, my blog has been
transfered into http://jodisfavoritegroup.blogspot.com/ Come and check it
out. Mer...
Second Day of Class
-
Thursday’s class cleared up a lot of questions I had. First and foremost, I
learned about the blogging world. I realized I can write my feelings,
emotions ...
First Assignment
-
When I think about an interaction I have with someone, I typically think
about one that occurs face to face. I have never been in a situation like
that of...
3 comments:
This visual representation and post helped me realize that our class was clearly struggling with thinking outside of the box. Have we been trained as a generation not to think this way? Should we be held accountable and responsible for this?
if the environment we were raised in caused us to be this way, then i don't think we should be held accountable. We are a product of our environment. If I am going to point a finger, I would say those responsible for this would be our parents and the society we grew up in.
-adrienne
do you think that kids who grow up in violent environments should be sent to prison if they act violently?
is it ok for people who grow up in a racist environment to be racist?
also, why would the question be: should we be held accountable rather than how can we be better?
Post a Comment