For tomorrow you should come to class having read the first three chapters of the cluetrain manifesto. We will break into groups to discuss and then report back.
Don't forget: I will evaluate your final projects as I would a final paper of approximately 25 pages. The projects must reflect substantial work. If your project is a group project, then I expect it to reflect that same amount of work from each member.
For your self-assessment:
--typed, double-spaced
--with page numbers
--with a title page
--with citations if necessary
--check for typos, spelling, clarity
Think about it: are you giving me the quality of work you would give your employer? your client? a board of trustees? a graduate admissions program? Does your work represent the best you can do? It should.
France - Afrique Du Sud : Sans forcer, la france surclasse l'afrique du sud.
-
Les bleus sont de retour! Eurosport est votre source privilégiée pour les
dernières mises à jour des matches de matches amicaux. Les offres pour ce
matc...
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment