France - Afrique Du Sud : Sans forcer, la france surclasse l'afrique du sud.
-
Les bleus sont de retour! Eurosport est votre source privilégiée pour les
dernières mises à jour des matches de matches amicaux. Les offres pour ce
matc...
4 years ago

4 comments:
Wow... After viewing the videos and reading the article I am quite moved. I have not heard of this issue arising until now amongst women's rights. Planned Parenthood being a huge organization is taking a strong stance here against the McCain/Palin campaign. I find myself siding with them as well. This could be a good issue to watch evolve over time.
Disgusting....
Yeah, it's pretty disgusting to make women pay for rape kits, you know, the kit that could help convict rapists...
Sure let's discourage women from believing that their government would protect them.
http://perezhilton.com/2008-10-18-a-message-to-sarah-palin-from-the-young-women-of-america
Actually a lot more insightful. Women in Alaska, twice as likely to get raped as anywhere else in the country? Ouch.
Post a Comment