Go here!
The Political Video Barometer lets you explore what videos are getting traction in the Blogosphere, and who is pushing them: liberals or conservatives–or both.
Videos included are the 100 most blogged YouTube videos by conservative and liberal bloggers in the last 14 days as well as the 20 most blogged in the last day.
The Barometer is updated approximately once every six hours, and is powered by network analysis technology from Morningside Analytics."
France - Afrique Du Sud : Sans forcer, la france surclasse l'afrique du sud.
-
Les bleus sont de retour! Eurosport est votre source privilégiée pour les
dernières mises à jour des matches de matches amicaux. Les offres pour ce
matc...
4 years ago

2 comments:
Thats a great website. I'm definitely gonna spend some time later going through some of those videos because I have never heard of most of them. I love how it shows the party that is pushing the video.
-mike
I love the format of the site, separating the videos via liberal/conservative blogs. But I'm curious about why/how certain blogs are chosen and how they are separated liberal vs conservative. I think the bias of Morningside Analytics would be important in understanding the point of the barometer.
Post a Comment